Arrive to Costa Rica
A representative of AAA Tours will be waiting for you outside the airport. Your group will then be traveling to the town of Pital ( Arenal volcano area) to Tropical Paradise Bungalows. (It is best if your flight arrives before 4pm, since you will travel 2 ½ hours to Pital and stop to enjoy dinner along the way.) https://www.nueva.aaatourcostarica.com/tropical-paradise-bungalows/
Relax in natural hot springs and jungle walk
After a 10 minute walk on jungle trails just sit and soak in these naturally thermal waters which are beneficial for your body and skin; located in the middle of the rain forest and alongside a small river. Return to bungalows. (B) (https://www.nueva.aaatourcostarica.com/tropical-paradise-bungalows/)
Arenal Volcano 1968 hike:
Until just recently, Arenal used to be one of the most active volcanoes in the world. Although still active, Arenal has slowed down in its eruptions. Here you will hike over an old lava flow from Arenal last major eruption in 1968. Enjoy majestic views of this colossal giant and the surrounding areas, as well as see the flora and fauna. After the hike you can have some time to look around the town of La Fortuna. (B) (https://www.nueva.aaatourcostarica.com/tropical-paradise-bungalows/)
Safari boat trip
You will enjoy a two hour Safari boat trip down one of Costa Rica`s beautiful rivers by a wildlife reserve called Cano Negro. You will see many types of water birds here, and possibly caimans, iguanas, basilisk lizards, tree sloths, capuchin monkeys, howler monkeys, and spider monkeys and long nosed bats roosting along the shore. This is a great tour for wildlife lovers and photographers alike. (B) (https://www.nueva.aaatourcostarica.com/tropical-paradise-bungalows/)
This means a day to relax or to take an optional tour ( This is not included in package price) Ex: White water rafting, horseback ride by the rainforest, bird watching, Hanging Bridges, La Paz Waterfall gardens- which we highly recommend, etc. Just let us know the day before and we will reserve one for you. (B) (https://www.nueva.aaatourcostarica.com/tropical-paradise-bungalows/)
Travel to your next destination
You will be shuttled to your next hotel in your next location or from the bungalows to the airport for your return flight home at your convenient time, with many wonderful memories of your tropical vacation in Costa Rica! (B) (If you would like, we can design with you the rest of your vacation, giving you hotel options and activities that we recommend and make all the arrangements for you.) (B)
Price $699.00 per person. Double occupancy. 2 people in your group.
Price $599.00 per person. Double occupancy. 4 or more people in your group.
This package is arriving to Juan Santamaria international airport, (SJO) Costa Rica.
Your package includes:
5 nights, 1 Bungalows at Tropical Paradise Bungalows in Arenal area (depending on availability) (check us in Trip advisor)
- 5 Breakfasts (B) Days 2-6
- 0 Lunch (L)
- 0 Dinners (D)
All your transportation and fuel is included. Tour van with insurance and permits to work in tourism in Costa Rica, and driver. On days: 1,2,3,4,5,6.
- Hot springs and jungle walk
- Arenal volcano guided tour
- Jungle hike, guided tour
- Safari boat tour, guided tour
- Alcoholic beverages
- Departure taxes at airport ($28 per person)
- Optional side tours
- Customary Tips and gratuities for drivers-guides and hotel maids
Advantages of purchasing this package with AAA Tours Costa Rica:
- You control your time at places, and if you want to stop to take a photo, we stop. We are there to serve you!
- You don’t have to worry about maps, getting lost, or even picking a good restaurant or hotel, we find them for you. We recommend places we’ve checked for you, to assure you of a comfortable stay and good food.
- You control your budget. We design your vacation according to your needs and wants; of course we will upgrade or get a better price whenever possible.
- We are there to interpret for you if you don’t speak Spanish.
- You have a private tour van to yourself, as well as a private tour guide to help you and inform you on the local culture, birds and wildlife.